Established in 1994, Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Ltd (“Lee & Man Paper”) has grown from a small company into a world leading paper and pulp manufacturer. On 26 September 2003, the Group was listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock code: 02314). The Group manufactures linerboards of various grades and corrugating medium of different specifications used for different industrial packaging purposes. Over the years, in addition to boosting production scale, the Group has been relentless in pushing to form a vertically integrated operation that covers pulp making and recovered paper collection so as to assure it has stable raw material supply.
The group currently has 5 paper mills and 1 pulp factories in China.They are distributed in Zhongtang Town and Hongmei Town of Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, Changshu City, Chongqing Yongchuan District, Ruichang City, Jiangxi Province, etc.In addition, the group also has a production base in the town of Mai Ren Town, Hou Jiang Province, Vietnam. Dedicated to offering the best quality products at reasonable prices, the Group sees the need to continuously invest in machineries and R&D. Up to now, we have become a multinational enterprise with an annual capacity of more than 6.935 million tons (of which, packing paper capacity is about 6.03 million tons, pulp capacity is about 180,000 tons, toilet paper capacity is about 725,000 tons).
- Company: Vietnam Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Co.,Ltd
- Tax Number: 6300034360
- Registration Date: 11/05/2007
- Address: Phu Huu A Industrial Zone, Stage 1, Mai Dam Town, Chau Thanh District, Hau Giang Province, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 293 3940 988
- Fax: +84 293 3940 988
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: leemanpaper.com
- Pulp Products: Dissolved Pulp, Unbleached Bamboo Kraft Pulp, Bleached bamboo Kraft Pulp
- Containerboard Products: Super High Strength Kraft Linerboard, Kraft linerboard, Test Linerboard, Corrugating Liner
- White Lined Chipboard
- Toilet roll products: “Bamboo Plus” unbleached paper, “PUZ “unbleached paper, Bleached bamboo Kraft Pulp