Vietnam Boiler Joint Stock Company (VBC) is Vietnam’s leading boiler and pressure equipment manufacturer operating in the following business lines:
- Designing and manufacturing steam boilers, pressure equipment, over-sized, over-weight steel structures and other mechanical products;
- Surveying, providing consultancy, designing, hauling and installing boilers, pressure equipment and mechanical works.
- Repairing, improving, restoring boilers, pressure equipment, mechanical equipment of various kinds;
- Trading in and imports-exports of boilers, pressure equipment, machines, equipment, materials (steel plates, steel tubes), accessories (pumps, oil burners, valves) for specific purpose.
Co-operating and partnering with and acting as agent for domestic and foreign businesses. Our Company’s motto for many years has been: “Quality and Customer First”. Thanks to stringent quality control, our Company’s products are the best among similar made-in-Vietnam products in terms of quality. Throughout its 40 year-plus history of operation, Vietnam Boiler Joint Stock Company has achieved success in a number of areas and contributes greatly to the supply and installation of important machinery and equipment all over the country, supplying over 3,000 boilers and more than 40,000 MT of products.
- Company: Vietnam Boiler Joint Stock Company (VBC)
- Tax Number: 0101260822
- Registration Date: 07/06/2002
- Address: Group 18, Dong Anh Town, Dong Anh District, Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh Branch: Lock B,13 B/1 2A Road, Vinh Loc Industrial, Binh Hung Hoa Ward, Binh Tan Distrist, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 24 3883 2431 / +84 28 3765 5269
- Fax: +84 24 3882 2029
- Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Website: vietnamboiler.com.vn / noihoivietnam.com
- Boilers: Oil/gas fired boilers, Coal fired boilers, Bagasse fired boilers, Multi-fuel boilers, Heat recovery boilers
- Pressure Equipment: LPG storage tanks, Pressure vessels