Tuong Long Co., LTD is a Vietnam based textile and garment company specialized in manufacturing and trading all types of cotton fabrics (especially denim and khaki), as well as garment production. We offer full range of manufacturing services from warping, dyeing, weaving, sewing, washing and treatment, to finished and ready garment. While we can handle complete garment manufacturing, we can also accommodate any phase of the process.
The company occupy an area of over 50,000 square meters located in Song Than Industrial Zone 2 in Binh Duong Province, about 18 km from Ho Chi Minh City, consisting of a weaving mill, garment and wash factory, with a total of over 1000 employees. We are one of a very few factories in Vietnam that is licensed for chemical waste treatment. Our weaving mill’s annual capacity can reach 25 million meter of fabrics, while garment production can reach 2 million pieces annually. The company’s vision of the upcoming years is to double the scale of the present capacity. Tuong Long’s fabrics have been sold widely and internationally and used by many well known brands such as JC Penny, Express, American Eagle Outfitters, Uniglo, etc. Domestically, we’re a supplier to many of the big names in the industry: Phong Phu, Saigon 3, Song Hong, Vietshing, Nha Be, and Viet Tien, Protrade, Blue Exchange, Nguon Luc. We have also been a manufacturer of many Japanese apparel brands.
- Company: Tuong Long Company Limited
- Tax Number: 3700352570
- Year Established: 2000
- Address: No.5, Thong Nhat Road, Song Than 2 Industrial Zone, Di An District, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 274 379 0675
- Fax: +84 274 379 0676
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: tuonglong.com
- Employee: >1000
- Production Capacity: Denim: 10,000,000 meters/year; Khaki: 12,000,000 meters/year; Sewing: 1,200,000 pieces / year; Wash Development: 1,200,000 pieces / year
- Factory Area: >50.000 m2
- Denim: Indigo, Blue/Black, Stretch, Multi-Finished, Mercerized, Coating, Over-Dyed
- Khaki: Twill, Canvas, Sateen, Oxford, Piece Dyed, Printed, Peached, Yarn Dyed Gingham
- Sewing & Wash Development