The Tri-Star Industries Group started business in the late 70’s, trading and manufacturing bolts and nuts. From humble beginnings, the Group has made significant progress to become a renowned manufacturer of fluoropolymer coated bolts and nuts, cable support systems, cathodic protection products & services and hydraulic bolt tensioning & torquing products & services for the Oil, Gas, Power, Petrochemical, Marine and Infrastructure Industries around the world.
Thinking Globally and Acting Locally, Tri-Star Industries has over the years established a proven track record of over 1,000 delivered projects; the beacon of this success lies in keeping a sharp focus on Customer Service and Quality. These pronounced objectives are achieved through our work culture of commitment, industry awareness, engineering finesse, project management and having long term view.
Our Group constantly and conscientiously strive to achieve world-class quality standards in everything we do for our customers and has been in the forefront in its industry to be certified to ISO 9001, API standards, etc. with structured organizations in all its companies.
- Company: Tri-Star Industries Pte Ltd
- Year Established: 1979
- Address: No. 36, Joo Koon Road, 628988, Singapore
- Phone: +65 6266 3636
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: tristar.com.sg
- MASTERCOTE-Fasteners (Studbolts; Subsea; Anchor, U-bolts; Load Indicating Fasteners; Specials)
- M*RAK Cable Support Systems (Steel; Aluminum; Glass-Fibre Reinforced Polymers (GRP))
- DIMET Cathodic Protection (Sacrificial Anodes; Impressed Current Cathodic Protection Systems; CP Design & Subsea Retrofit)
- Tristar Bolting Solutions (Bolt Tensioners; Torque Wrenches; Joint Integrity Software)
- Metal Fabrication