ThyssenKrupp Materials Vietnam is a 100% foreign owned company from Germany’s ThyssenKrupp AG, a subsidiary of Materials Services, which was established in 2007. Now ThyssenKrupp Materials Vietnam has set up 3 offices, a warehouse and service susport in Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City. The goal of ThyssenKrupp Materials Vietnam is to become the most diversified and professional supplier of materials and services to meet the needs of our customers, especially the manufacturers in Vietnam.
Quality, Reputation and Professional are the business principles of ThyssenKrupp Materials Vietnam. We commit to our customers on the quality of products (clear origin and origins, ensure the materials according to international standards ASTM, JIS, DIN). We are committed to our reputation in doing businesses in the Vietnamese market (in delivery of goods, services and business engagements with customers) and we commit to professionalism (listening to customer’s comments, receiving information and solving problem in the most professional way). Inheriting experience in producing and trading raw materials for hundreds of years all over the world, ThyssenKrupp Materials Vietnam is looking forward to sharing our experiences, knowledge and know-how with you. Customers, especially manufacturers, improve to use materials effectively to optimize the cost of production of customers and contribute to environmental protection.
- Company: Thyssenkrupp Materials Vietnam Co.,Ltd
- Tax Number: 2500271058
- Registration Date: 15/03/2007
- Address: Lot II-1, Street 1, Tan Binh Industrial Park, Tay Thanh Ward, Tan Phu District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Hung Yen Factory: Lot L5, Pho Noi B Textile Industrial Park, Di Su Communce, My Hao Town, Hung Yen Province, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 28 3816 3333 / +84 1900 636 097 / +84 221 3766 700
- Fax: +84 28 5435 5722 / +84 221 3766 770
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: tkmvietnam.com.vn
Products: Stainless Steel, Special Steels, Ferrous, Products and materials specifically for the petroleum industry