Thai vegetable oil public company limited was established since 1985, the Company registered in Stock Exchange of Thailand in 1990. With commitment to continue improving, the company has production capacity 6000 ton of soybean per day, manufacture and distribute products both domestic and global market. The products category are meal and edible oil. The company conducts business with responsibility according to good governance principle, and provide best management system that cover risk management, business management as well as improving production technology in order to produce high quality products to response consumers’ demand, which leads the company to a leader of vegetable industry in asia.
According to our philosophy “The Company will be a sustainable and valuable growth company. We commit to produce quality products for the well being of peoples and to create value added for shareholders, as well as to be responsible to social and environmental’’, the company commits to deliver quality of life to consumers through products which leads to vision of being an Asian leading vegetable oil manufacturer, investing in potential continuing business, both local and aboard, which will contribute profit for operational performance. We will conduct a business to be aligned with corporate government principle with responsibility to develop social and environment.
- Company: Thai Vegetable Oil Public Co., Ltd
- Legal Representative: Sompol Kiaphaibool (Chairman)
Year Established: 1985
- Address: 149 Ratchadapisek Road (Thapra-Taksin) Bukkhalow Thonburi Bangkok 10600, Thailand
- Factory: 81/7 Moo1, Tambon Thaiyawas Nakorn Chaisri District, Nakorn Pathom Province 73120, Thailand
- Phone: +66 2477 9020 / +66 3426 5620 / +66 3426 5621
- Fax: +66 2477 9894 / +66 3426 5610
- Website: tvothai.com
- Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil)
- Feed Meal (Dehulled Soymeal; Full Fat Soy; TVO Soy Hull; Lecithin)