Thai President Foods Public Company Limited (“TF”) was established on 15 February 1972 with registered capital of 6 Million Baht. It was a joint venture between President Enterprise Company Limited from Taiwan, an expert in production technology and Sahapatanaphibul Company Limited which was taking charge of marketing and sale. The objective of the company was to produce “MAMA” Instant Noodles. The first head office was located in New Petchburi Road and the first manufacturing plant was located in Nong Kham District, Bangkok. After the first year of operating, all shares were transferred to Thai major shareholders.
President Rice Products Public Company Limited (“PR”) was established in 1981 having President Holding Company Limited as a major shareholder. The company produced instant food as rice vermicelli, rice noodle, rice stick, instant rice flour paste and porridge which were all rice-based products and instant vermicelli under the brand of MAMA, MAMY, PAPA, PAMA, HANDI RICE and PRESIDENT RICE etc.
- Company: Thai President Foods Public Co., Ltd
- Year Established: 1972
- Head Office: 304 TF Bldg., Srinakarin Road, Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240 Thailand
- Factory: Sahapat Group Industrial Park 601 Sukapiban 8 Road.,Nongkarm, Sri Racha, Cholburi 20230 Thailand
- Phone: +66 3220 1503 / +66 3220 1504 / +66 2374 4730
- Fax: +66 2374 7743 / +66 3848 0184 / +66 5353 4086
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: mama.co.th
Products: Instant Noodles, Biscuits & Wafer, Rice Products, Beverage