Thai Compressor Manufacturing (THACOM) was established in 1988 as a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI), Kulthorn Group and Aichi Electric Group. THACOM is the first manufacturer of rotary compressor for air-conditioner in Thailand. The company was established to manufacture world-standard rotary compressors in Thailand using the renowned technology of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Limited and Aichi Emerson Electric Company, global leaders in the air conditioning and refrigeration field.
THACOM’s range of rotary compressor for air conditioners feature the very best technology and displays the same high quality as those manufactured in Japan and other countries. Compressor manufacturing is supported by a stringent system of quality control and assurance with 100% testing on the production line as well as final examinations before shipping. THACOM are proud to ensure our customers that all THACOM compressors are highly efficient and reliable.
- Company: Thai Compressor Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Year Established: 1988
- Address: 33/3 Moo 21, Suwinthawong Road.,Saladang Bangnumprieo, Chachoengsao 24000, Thailand
- Phone: +66 3859 3062 / +66 3859 3063 / +66 3305 0301
- Fax: +66 3859 3066 / +66 3859 3067
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: thacom.co.th
- Capital: 635 Million Baht
- Production Capacity: 1 Million Units
- Factory Area: 19,200 m2
- Company Certification: ISO 9001:2015; ISO 14001:2015
Products: Air Conditioner, Commercial Refrigeration