In April 10th 1913, Founder Takeshi Uenishi and his three partners established Kenzaisha Ltd., laying the first brick to build up a global leading engineering group of 39 companies worldwide, with approximately 5,000 employees (*), active in the industry of air conditioning systems which provide and maintain thermal comfort in buildings, process ancillary facilities in plants and paint finishing, which is Taikisha Ltd. today. The source of its strength to overcome various historical crises and gain steady development during more than a century comes from the corporate philosophy Customers First as the most essential value since early days.
On March 4th 1998, Taikisha officially launched its subsidiary in Hanoi named Taikisha Vietnam Engineering Inc. (after setting up a representative office in Ho Chi Minh City) that quickly earned good reputation for innovation and quality in local market. It is said Taikisha Vietnam Engineering Inc. was “born” with Japanese DNA – South East Asia, meaning we inherit the spirit, technology and other resources from Mother Company to apply high-standard quality and sincerity of Japan into work. Along the journey of 20 years we are grateful to all customers who always put their faith in us. We keep moving towards the future with the motto in our hearts Customer First.
- Company: Taikisha Vietnam Engineering Inc.
- Tax Number: 0100774624
- Legal Representative: Takeyoshi Sasaki
- Registration Date: 04/03/1998
- Address: 12th Floor, Detech Tower, No.8 Ton That Thuyet Street, My Dinh 2 Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh Office: 6th Floor, 194 Golden Building 473 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 24 3562 2750 / +84 28 3899 4703
- Fax: +84 24 3562 2751 / +84 28 3899 4737
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: taikisha-group.com / taikishavietnam.com.vn
- HVAC System
- Plumbing and Fire-fighting System
- Process Utility System
- Electrical System
- Water and Waste water Treatment System
- Paint Finishing System
- Clean room & Interior finishing work
- Maintenance & Renewal Service