JSC Southern Basic Chemicals is a manufacturer of basic inorganic chemicals leading in Vietnam under Vietnam Chemicals Corporation. The process of formation and development of the company through many stages. Since the first months after the date of 04.30.1975, by the efforts of the leaders and the corporate departments, the company was established on 21.07.1976 by Decision No. 240 / HC of the General Chemicals include 04 units under the Bien Hoa Chemical Factory (VICACO), Tan Binh Chemical Factory (COPHATA), Dong Nai Chemical Plant and Chemical Factory Thu Duc. After its founding, as demand research and development production, the company established some units, such as Bauxite Mines Bao Loc (26/11/1976) Workshop Research Laboratory (1977) and Body Shop Electricity.
To date, more than 35 years of operating and development company Pure Southern Chemical is one of the leading units in the chemical industry. In 2003, the first company was the Department of Planning and Investment business certificate No. 4104000071 dated 03.24.2003 on. This is the premise for turning change into active forms part of the Company’s official name: Company Limited Southern Basic Chemicals (abbreviated: Pure Chemicals Co., Ltd Region Male). The development of the company associated with the stage of development of the country far from reaching agreement. The company constantly strives to innovate and meet the demands of the domestic market, as well as foreign export products of high quality, environmentally friendly and affordable. Underwent 8 registration times vary, from an initial charter capital of VND61 billion increased 442 billion (2014).
- Company: South Basic Chemicals Joint Stock Company (SBCC)
- Tax Number: 0301446260
- Registration Date: 24/10/1998
- Address: 22 Ly Tu Trong, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 28 3829 6620 / +84 28 3822 5373
- Fax: +84 28 3824 3166
- Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Website: sochemvn.com
- Basic Inorganic Chemicals: Yellow Phosphorus, Aluminum hydroxide, Liquid chlorine, Caustic soda (sodium hydroxide) 20%, 32%, 45%, 50%, Phosphoric acid
- Water Treatment Chemicals: Solution of iron (III) chloride 38%, 45%, Poly Aluminium Chloride – PAC 10%, 17%, Aluminum sulfate: 7% (liquid), 15% (solid), 17% (solid), Javen (Natri Hypoclorit)