Since our founding in 1940, SATO has constantly worked to provide innovative products and services under our management philosophy of contributing to society through ceaseless creativity. Our founder Yo Sato invented the hand labeler in 1962 to simplify the laborious task of price marking after seeing how it was done manually. The product became a best-seller. As times changed and the use of barcodes to automate data input/collection for item-level identification became increasingly popular, we innovated again, inventing the world’s first thermal transfer barcode printer in 1981.
While our business has since progressed in line with the development of barcode, RFID and other Auto-ID technologies, the aspirations of our founder to contribute to society have always remained at the heart of it all. Today, we continue to seek improvements in customers’ productivity by attaching identifiers to people and objects right at business sites and collecting data for IT systems in versatile formats. SATO’s mission is in this business of matching data to people and things, and delivering Auto-ID solutions that bridge the last inch of our customer’s last mile challenges.
- Company: SATO Vietnam Co.,Ltd
- Tax Number: 0311969090
- Legal Representative: Susumu Tasai
- Registration Date: 14/09/2012
- Address: 6th Floor, Saigon Finance Center Building, No.9 Dinh Tien Hoang Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Ha Noi Office: 13th Floor, TTC Tower, No.19 Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Sato Factory: Plot B-2 Thang Long Industrial Park, Kim Chung Commune, Dong Anh Dist, Ha Noi City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 28 3910 1350 / +84 24 3795 7945 / +84 24 3951 6297
- Fax: +84 28 3910 1352 / +84 24 3951 629
- Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Website: satovietnam.com
Products: Printers, Consumables, Scanners, Hand labelling Systems, Barcodes, Software, RFID