Sanko Mold Vietnam Co., Ltd. has been established in July 2000 in Long Binh Industrial park (Amata) (Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province adjacent to North part of Ho Chi Minh City) as a wholly owned subsidiary of Sanko Mold Co., Ltd., which is located in Miyoshi-city, Aichi prefecture Japan, and it has been commencing operation since April 2001. As three pillars of the mold department, plastic injection molding department and assembly department, we can provide total support of plastic parts from mold manufacturing until plastic injection molding and assembly even mold manufacturing and mold maintenance or repair only in accordance with the requirement from customers.
By having a mold department in-house, we are able to deal with the problem quickly. In addition, Sanko Mold and Plastics (Thailand) Co., Ltd. has been established in 2012 as the 2nd overseas bases so that we, three group of companies: Japan, Vietnam and Thailand, will cooperate each other and would like to continue to support our customers the best procurement.
- Company: Sanko Mold Vietnam Co.,Ltd
- Tax Number: 3600470683
- Legal Representative: Kunihiro Nakashima
- Registration Date: 22/08/2000
- Address: Long Binh Industrial Park (Amata), 116/1 Amata Road, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 251 393 6635
- Fax: +84 251 393 6637
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: sanko-mold.vn
- Capital: 2,853,000 USD
- Employee: More 100
- Company Certification: ISO9001:2008
- Machinery Equipment: CAD, CAM, Simulation, Wire Electric Discharge Machining, Cnc Machining Center, Electric Discharge Machine, Cnc Milling Machine, Milling Machine, High Speed Precision Cutting Machine, Lathe Machine, Surface Grinding Machine, Radial Drilling Machine, Bench Drilling Machine, Mold Welding Machine, Argon Welding Machine, Bench Grinder
- Value Customer: Tokai Rika Co.,Ltd., Kyowa Industrial Co.,Ltd., Toyoda Gosei Co.,Ltd., Matsuda Denki Co.,Ltd., Kasai Works Co.,Ltd., Miyama Industry Co.,Ltd., Takazono Corporation.
Products: Plastic Production, Mold Part, Mold, Assembling