Saha-Union is a leading investment company, which focuses on the investment of diversified businesses. With the company’s high potentiality, Saha-Union has subsidiary companies including textiles, plastics, rubber, metals, chemicals, trading, energy, real estate and hotels. Saha-Union Group began the operations in 1961 as a manufacturer and a distributor of zipper under “VENUS” trademark. The Company later expanded to other textile businesses and is now a leading manufacturer and distributor of integrated textile products. Moreover, the company has further expanded to other businesses with more potential and diversity, establishing other companies over time.
Saha-Union Co., Ltd. (SUC) was established in 1972 as a “Holding Company” to be a central body of administration and financial management for the companies under Saha-Union Group, with the registered capital of Baht 30 million. SUC was a private company which become a listed company on the Security Exchange of Thailand (now, Stock Exchange of Thailand) in 1975, and became Saha-Union Public Company Limited in 1994. As of 31 Dec. 2014, the Company’s registered capital was Baht 3,000 million, total assets were Baht 22,136 million and shareholder’s equity was Baht 19,312 million.
- Company: Saha-Union Public Co., Ltd
- Legal Representative: Miss Sriwarin Jirapakkana (Chairman)
- Year Established: 1961
- Address: 1828 Sukhumvit Road, Prakanongtai, Prakanong, Bangkok 10260, Thailand
- Phone:+66 2311 5111 / +66 2311 5112 / +66 2311 5113 / +66 2332 5600
- Fax: +66 2331 5668
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: sahaunion.co.th
- Textile Business (Sewing Accessories; Woven Fabric; Garments; Clean Room Garments)
- Plastic, Rubber and Metal Business (Plastic Products; Rubber Products; Metal Products)