ROCKWOOL Asia makes and supplies a full range of smart and sustainable insulation products for the construction and process industries based on innovative stone wool technology. Our sister companies deliver specialist solutions for the horticultural, marine and offshore sectors. Our products are in demand across the world.
The ROCKWOOL Group operates 45 manufacturing facilities in three continents (Europe, North America and Asia) and have a global network of sales offices, distributors and partners. Our head office is located close to Copenhagen, Denmark, and the parent company ROCKWOOL International A/S is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen Stock Exchange. Unique product benefits stone wool insulation is made from one of nature’s most abundant resources –volcanic rock. Not only is it a naturally renewable and sustainable material, it also boasts a unique combination of benefits and lays the foundation for our business.
- Company: Rockwool Asia Pte Ltd
- Address: 8, Tuas Avenue 2, Jurong Town, 639448, Singapore
- Phone: +65 6861 4722
- Fax: +65 6862 3533
- Website: rockwoolasia.com
- Ceilings (Plasterboard Ceiling; Perforated Ceiling)
- External Wall (Double Skin Metal Wall; Masonry Wall Lining; Sandwich Panels; Single Skin Metal Wall; Unitized Curtain Wall)
- Interior Walls (Dry Wall Partition)
- Roofs (Flat Roof; Pitch Roof)
- Passive Fire Protection (Passive Fire Protection)