Established since 1977, Refrigeration Electrical Engineering Corporation (REE) today is a publicly-traded diversified business group operating in the primary fields of mechanical and electrical engineering services (M&E); manufacturing, assembling and sales of Reetech air-conditioner systems; real estate development and management; and power & water utility infrastructures.
The Group businesses include:
- REE M&E – a leading mechanical and electrical engineering contractor in Vietnam;
- REE Electrical Appliances which manufactures, assembles and markets air conditioners under the Reetech brand;
- REE Property – a management services company for lease office properties of REE;
- REE Land, VIID and SaigonRes – real estate developers;
- Power and Water Utility Infrastructures with ownership stakes in power utilities and clean water treatment plants.
As one of the first companies to list its shares on the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange, REE is among the 30 largest companies in term of market capitalization (as of 31 December 2017, REE’s market capitalization is VND 12,867 billion).
- Company: Refrigeration Electrical Engineering Corporation (REE)
- Legal Representative: Nguyen Thi Mai Thanh
- Registration Date: 1977
- Address: 364 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 28 3810 0017
- Fax: +84 28 3810 0337
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: reecorp.com
- M&E Mechanical and Electrical Engineering: System of Mechanical and Electrical, Electric power supply / source and illumination system, Low voltage electrical system, Automatic control system, Plumbing, Drainage and Sanitary
- Refrigeration: Air Conditioning Machines civil, commercial capacity to 320.000BTU/h, System of central air conditioning capacity to change the principles of digital
- AHU, FCU, PAU types, Replace computer components and air conditioning systems
- Cabinets, electrical panels MSB, ATS, DB, MMC, Household goods such as fridges, washing machine, storage cabinets, Wind tunnel and wind distribution