We will contribute to the development of various fields including transportation equipment industries. Since our establishment in 1946, we have applied ourselves to “Trying something new” and “Trying different technology” so that we can meet our customer’s needs. We have made an effort to learn new technology and improve our services. Through this, GOHSYU has grown to the level where our products have gained popularity from our customers around the world.
GOHSYU will continue to reduce our costs and improve our quality through continued company-wide improvement activities, and will work to improve our workshop force. In addition, we will continue to strengthen our overseas production bases so that we may respond to ever-increasing overseas demands, and will strive to foster employees who have a global awareness. GOHSYU will also accelerate our technology development to respond to sophisticated and complicated market needs. It is our intention to increase our international competitiveness and to develop products that will contribute to the development of various fields including transportation equipment industries.
- Company: Sankei Gohsyu Industries
- Legal Representative: Hiroyuki Okamoto
- Year Established: 02/1996
- Address: MM2100 Industrial Town Block J-8 CikarangBarat, Bekasi 17520, Indonesia
- Phone: +62 21 898 0111
- Fax: +62 21 898 0222
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: gohsyu.com
- Capital: 3,000,000 USD
- Employee: 700 – 1.000
- Company Certification: IATF 16949.2016
- Value Customer: AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd.; AISIN AI Co., Ltd,; AISIN AW Co., Ltd.; Iseki & Co., Ltd.; Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.; KubotaCorporation; JATCO Co., Ltd.; JTEKT Corporation; Suzuki Motor Corporation, Ltd.; Daihatsu Motor Co., Ltd.; DENSO CORPORATION; Toyota Motor Corporation; Honda Motor Co., Ltd.; Mitsubishi Motors Corporation; Mitsubishi Electric Corporation; Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.; Yanmar Co., Ltd.; UNIVANCE CORPORATION
Products: Crankshaft (press forged), Connecting rod (hammer forged), Ball joint (machined)