OTTO Pharmaceutical Industries is part of Mensa Group; it is a pharmaceutical manufacturing company producing a variety of quality medicines with the aim to serve the people nationwide.OTTO was established on the 8th April 1963 in Bandung, West Java. In 1981, the ownership of the company was taken over by Mensa Group, during which time a management re-organization took place including the improvement in the company’s accounting system and the addition of production facility within the plant. Since then OTTO continues to expand, developing both the manufacturing plant and the company’s human resources. In line with the confidence gained by the medical doctors and public towards the quality of OTTO’s products, provided OTTO the opportunity to improve her sales and market share.
And today, OTTO factory operates under two separates lines to run non-betalactam and cepalosphorin production. Its occupied by more than 20.000 sqm production building area, 3.000 sqm supporting facilities, 2.400 sqm central warehouse and over than 600 highly dedicated employees of manufacturing and quality management.
- Company: PT. OTTO Pharmaceutical Industries
- Representative: Jimmy Sudharta
- Year Established: 1963
- Address: MENSA I Building, 1st Floor, Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. B-34 Kuningan, Jakarta 12940, Indonesia
- Phone: +62 21 525 4108 / +62 22 278 6068 / +62 22 278 6137
- Fax: +62 21 525 6309 / +62 21 5222 467 / +62 21 5256 337
- Website: ottopharm.com
- Employee: 600
- Factory Area: 20,000 m2
- Company Certification: ISO 9001:2000
Products: Tablets, Coated Tablets, Caplets, Dry Syrups, Capsules, Syrup/Liquid