The heart of DIPA is its manufacturing facility located at Majalengka, West Java, about 300 km from Jakarta. The property occupies more than 5 hectares and progressively expanding to 15 hectares. In this rather quiet and remote area, the manufacturing facility produces a stable supply of high quality products.
DIPA’s core business is pharmaceuticals covering various therapeutic ranges. The products are licensed imports, branded generics and herbal products developed and manufactured by DIPA. DIPA’s consumer health products are aimed to support antioxidant, stamina, blood circulation and prostate protection. Our latest developed products aimed for women’s health & beauty.
Analytical Laboratories division provides testing materials for a broad range of customers, pharmaceutical Industry, food and beverage industry, government organizations, mining and petroleum industries, hospitals, and research institutions.
- Company: PT Dipa Pharmalab Intersains
- Legal Representative: Tjipto Pusposuharto
- Address: JL. Raya Kebayoran Lama No. 28, Jakarta 12210, Indonesia
- Office: JI. Citarum No. 15, Jarkata 10150, Indonesia
- Plant: JI. Raya Kasokandel KM 5 No. 74 Majalengka 45433, West Java, Indonesia
- Phone: +62 21 5365 3883/ +62 21 3440 725/ +62 223 664 723
- Fax: +62 21 5367 9080/ +62 21 3809 11/ +62 233 661 082
- Website: dipa.co.id
- Pharmaceuticals products
- Consumer Health products
- Medical equipment products
- Analytical laboratories products