In Indonesia, the use of insulated panel as a material for building construction was introduced in 1995 by a multinational Australian building products company James Hardie with their product: Bondor Insulated Panel Systems.
Bondor Indonesia was established on December 14, 1999 to continue Bondor Insulated Panel business in Indonesia. PT. Bondor Indonesia continues the consistency of manufacturing International quality products. In support of our business, PT. Bondor Indonesia constructed a 13,000sqm modern manufacturing facility conveniently located adjacent to the Jagorawi Tollway in an industrial estate at Sentul. The production line capacity is 350,000sqm of insulated panels per year.
- Company: PT. Bondor Indonesia
- Year Established: 14/12/1999
- Address: Kawasan Industri Sentul Jl. Olympic Raya Kav. A2-A Citeureup, Bogor – Jawa Barat 16180, Indonesia
- Phone: +62 21 875 6001 / +62 21 875 5989 / +62 21 875 8724
- Fax: +62 21 875 6017
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: bondor.co.id
- Production Capacity: 650,000 sqm/year (EPS); 200,000 sqm /year (Mineral Wool); 600,000 sqm/year (PIR)
- Factory Area: 10,000 m2
- Company Certification: ISO 9001:2015
Products: Expanded Polystyrene Panel, Polyisocyanurate Panel, Mineral Wool Panel