Asiaplast Industries Tbk was established in 1992 as PT Akasa Pandukarya and involved in the trading of raw material for plastic and Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) sheets. The company imported plastic raw material and PVC sheets to meet domestic demand for industrial usage. The company started to engage in PVC manufacturing industry by building its Flexible PVC Film & Sheet manufacturing facilities in 1995. The facilities were located on a 97,830 m2 land at Sentosa street, Gembor Village, Periuk District, Tangerang, Province of Banten. The initial commercial production capacity of 5,000 metric tons p.a. in 1996 were Transparent, Printed and Laminated PVC sheets.
During the course, the Company has grown and increased its production capacity to 25,000 metric tons p.a. through its 5 (five) production units. Subsequently, in order to meet market demand, the Company has initiated product diversifications by installing 2 (two) production lines of PVC Sponge & Leather Sheet with a total capacity of 12,000 metric tons p.a. In 2002 the Company has also installed 1 (one) production unit of Rigid PVC Film & Sheet with a capacity of 6,000 metric tons p.a.
- Company: PT. Asiaplast Industries Tbk
- Year Established: 1992
- Address: Menara Imperium, 10th floor, Suite A & D, Jl H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. I, Jakarta 12980, Indonesia
- Phone: +62 21 835 4111 / +62 24 7001 7288 / +62 31 534 6723
- Fax: +62 21 835 4114 / +62 21 590 1464 / +62 24 7001 7288
- Email: [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]
- Website: asiaplast.co.id
Products: Flexible PVC Film & Sheet, Artificial PVC Sponge & Leather Sheet, Rigid PVC Film & Sheet