PCS-NISSIN is a BOI joint venture between PCS Group and Nisshin Seiki, which manufactures precision molds and stamped products, and supplies them to local companies in fast-growing industries in Thailand. The factory is located in Nakhon Ratchasima (commonly known as Korat), the main province of Northeast Thailand (commonly known as Isan), and provides customers with a full service of press products including mold design and mold production. In addition, we are able to respond to various projects using the Nisshin Seiki Global Net. (Japan, China Wuxi, Shenzhen, Philippines Batangas).
- Company: PCS-NISSIN (Nisshin Seiki Thailand Factory) Co., Ltd
- Legal Representative: Siriphong Rungrotkitiyot
- Year Established: 1994
- Address: 273 Moo 2 Tambol Khamtaleso, Kham Thale So, Nakhon Ratchasima 30280, Thailand
- Phone: +66 4408 7972
- Fax: +66 4408 7971
- Email: [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]
- Website: nissin-precision.com
- Capital: 80 Million Baht
- Employee: 286
- Company Certification: ISO 9001:2015; IATF 16949:2016; ISO 14001:2015; ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Machinery Equipment: Progressive Press; 6 Single Presses; 3 Resistance Welding Machines; DE-Burring Machine; Tapping Machine; Cleaning Machine/ Ultrasonic; Cleaning Machine
- Value Customer: CKD Thai Corporation Ltd; Daicel Safety Systems (Thailand) Co., Ltd; Mitsubishi Electric Thai Auto-Parts Co.,Ltd; Nidec Tosok (Viet Nam) Co., Ltd; Thai Stanley Electric Public Company Limited; Valeo Comfort and Driving Assistance Systems (Thailand) Limited.
Products: Aperture, Auto Parts, Electrical Component, Mold Parts, Resistance Welding Parts