Navetco (formerly National Institute of Microbiology) – a company directly belongs to Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) – was established in 1955 with three missions: Research – Manufacturing – Trading of veterinary and aquaculture medicine. Since our inception, Navetco has been growing continuously to become probably the largest Vietnamese company in the industry, with our products be distributed nationwide and in other regional markets, i.e. Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Bangladesh, China, etc., satisfying the duty of disease control and prevention for livestock and poultry. We employ an approximate number of 300 highly-skilled staff. Over 40% of the staff holds at least a bachelor’s degree or higher and the remaining are all well-trained workers.
Throughout our near 60-year-history of inception and development, Navetco has become one of the leading manufacturing and trading companies in Vietnam for vaccine and veterinary medicine. Science innovation coupled with economic scale have enabled our products to be of very high standards, meeting the most stringent requirements of farmers and suppliers, and help to build our reputation in domestic and international markets, in line with our motto: “Navetco – Partner of Livestock Farmers”.
- Company: Navetco National Veterinary Joint Stock Company (NAVETCO)
- Tax Number: 0300600417
- Registration Date: 07/03/2005
- Address: No.9-11 Ton Duc Thang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Factory: No.28, Street 6, Vietnam – Singapore Industrial Park, Thuan An Town, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 28 3822 5063 / +84 28 3825 0361
- Fax: +84 28 3822 5060
- Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Website: navetco.com.vn
Products: Veterinary Medicine, Aquaculture Products