Long An International Port is the ideal project of the board of management and shareholders with the aim to build a biggest port in Long An Province and Mekong Delta Area. With total area of 147 hectares which include 7 wharfs that can serve 30.000 DWT – 50.000 DWT ships and 5 barge docks, Long An International port is one of the biggest seaports in the South of Vietnam. Long An International Port not only reduces the load for Hochiminh City ports but also helps the provinces in Mekong Delta import and export goods faster and more cost effective than before. Previously, goods from Mekong Delta provinces have to be travelled a very long way to ports in Hochiminh City. Now customers can save a lot of times and transportation cost by transporting goods to Long An International Port which is nearer than Hochiminh City. Long An International Port can meet the growing demand in import and export not only of Long An Province but also Mekong Delta Provinces.
Long An International Port not only provides port services but also related services such as warehousing, logistics, freight forwarding, international multimodal transport…The full-package service of Long An International Port will help customers save time and maximize the profit because they do not have to find sub service providers.
- Company: Long An International Port Management & Operation Joint Stock Company
- Tax Number: 1101809254
- Legal Representative: Pham Thi Bich Hue
- Registration Date: 24/12/2015
- Address: Tan Hoa Hamlet, Tan Tap Commune, Can Giuoc District, Long An Province, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh Office: 9th floor, Kien Long Bank Building, 117-119 Nguyen Van Troi, Ward 12, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City, VIetnam
- Phone: +84 272 3885 666 / +84 28 3997 2979 / +84 1900 7068
- Fax: +84 28 3997 2909
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: longanport.com
Services: Port Services, Warehousing, Customs Agent