Kyoei Steel Vietnam Co., LTD. (KSVC) is a FDI enterprise with 100% of invested capital from Japan, including 3 shareholders: Kyoei Steel Ltd, Metal One Corporation and Marubeni – Itochu Pte Ltd. KSVC was established in September 2011 from the Kyoei Steel Company’s Strategy of spreading investment in the North of Vietnam (after the successful investment for Vina Kyoei Steel Company (VKS) in Ba Ria – Vung Tau in the South of Vietnam). KSVC started to operate from March 2012. With the designed production capacity of 300,000 tons/year; currently, KSVC is supplying high quality construction steel such as wire rods from size φ6 and φ8, deformed bars from size D10 to D 43.
With the consistent principles of investment, flexible business policies, KSVC gradually affirms its position in the market by focusing on investing to enhance the product and service quality. In addition, the company concentrates on human training and development in order to master technology and quality control for sustainable development in the future.
- Company: Kyoei Steel Vietnam Co.,Ltd
- Tax Number: 2700631318
- Legal Representative: Fukunishi Hidekazu
- Year Established: 2011
- Address: Group 4, Nam Son ward, Tam Diep town, Ninh Binh Province, Vietnam
- Ha Noi Office: 9th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, Pham Hung Road, Nam Tu Lien District, Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 229 3864 033 / +84 24 3564 3371
- Fax: +84 229 3865 951 / +84 24 3564 3374
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: ksvc.com.vn
- Capital: 48 million USD
- Employee: 229
- Company Certification: ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 17025:2005, QCVN 7:2011/BCHCN
Products: Wire rods, Deformed bar