Kee Fatt Industries Sdn Bhd, a Malaysian-Japanese joint-venture manufacturing corporation, has been supplying the domestic and overseas market with its rubber-based Power Transmission Belts for umpteen years now.
Its Power Transmission Belts, with wide-usage in the automotive, industrial and agricultural sectors, clearly testifies to two significant success factors. Firstly, it indicates the technological and managerial capability that the Company has develop over the years, clearly putting substance to the nation’s drive for a genuine Malaysian-made product.
Kee Fatt Industries is the first and only rubber-based Power Transmission Belts Manufacturer in Malaysia. The Company took a challenging road to earning industry-wide recognition. In 1985, the Company was granted licenses by SIRIM QAS International Sdn Bhd to use SIRIM certification on all its automotive and industrial products.
- Company: Kee Fatt Industries Sdn Bhd
- Legal Representative: Mr. Chai Woo Sien (Founder and Executive Chairman)
- Year Established: 1906
- Head Office & Factory: No.1, Jalan Kee Fatt, Batu 23 Kulai, 81000 Kulai, Johor, Malaysia
- Sales Office: Suite 2102, Plaza Pengkalan, Jalan Tiong, 3rd Mile, Off Jalan lpoh, 51100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 7661 2888 / +603 4043 5957 / +603 4043 5958
- Fax: +60 7661 2999 / +603 4043 8616
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: keefatt.com
- Automotive Power Transmission Belt
- Industrial Power Transmission Belt