Integrated Micro-Electronics Inc. (IMI), the manufacturing portfolio of AC Industrials, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ayala Corporation is among the leading global technology solutions company in the world. IMI ranks 17th in the list of top 50 EMS providers in the world by the Manufacturing Market Insider, based on 2018 revenues. In the automotive market, it is now the 5th largest EMS provider in the world per New Venture Research. IMI specializes in highly reliable and quality electronics for long product life cycle segments such as automotive, industrial electronics and the aerospace market.
For the automotive segment, IMI delivers customized solutions for safety and security, which includes automotive cameras, electronic control units (ECUs) and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). In the industrial segment, the company manufactures security and access control devices, power modules, and asset tracking systems, among others. For aerospace, IMI, through its subsidiary Surface Technology International (STI) Enterprise, a UK-based company, has been providing various wireless solutions using satellite communications to address the quality and safety demands in the EMS aerospace market including products to a range of helicopters, multiple fast jet platforms, transport aircrafts and drones.
- Company: Integrated Micro-Electronics Inc. (IMI)
- Address: North Science Avenue Special Export Processing Zone, Laguna Technopark, Binan, 4024, Laguna, Philippines
- Phone: +632 7756 6840
- Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Website: global-imi.com
- Engineering: Design and Development, Advance Manufacturing Engineering Capabilities, New Product Introduction, Test and Systems Development
- Manufacturing: System Integration, Manufacturing Solutions, Precision Machining, Motorcycle Assembly, Plastic Manufacturing Capability
- Support: Analytical Testing and Calibration, Operational Efficiency, Suppliers Quality Engineering