IBM was incorporated in the State of New York on June 15, 1911 as the Computing – Tabulating – Recording Co. (C-T-R), a consolidation of the Computing Scale Co. of America, The Tabulating Machine Co., and The International Time Recording Co. of New York. In 1924, C-T-R adopted the name International Business Machines.
At IBM, we strive to lead in the creation, development and manufacture of the industry’s most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, networking systems, storage devices and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions and services businesses worldwide.
- Company: IBM Vietnam Co., Ltd
- Tax Number: 100112490
- Legal Representative: Tan Jee Toon
- Registration Date: 11/03/2009
- Address: 2nd Floor, Pacific Building, 83B Ly Thuong Kiet, Tran Hung Dao Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 24 946 2021 / +84 28 824 1474
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: ibm.com
Products: Software Products