Since our establishment in 1966, Hyosung has relentlessly strived to contribute to the development of the Korean economy by pioneering into world markets. Today, we are opening the doors to the future based on our solid foothold as a global company in such areas as textiles, chemicals, industrial materials, power & industrial systems, construction, trade, and information & communication. Here at Hyosung, we are committed to technological and quality innovation based on our firm belief that technological capacities form the very basis of competitiveness. This ideal forms the basis of our dedication in working around the clock worldwide to make the lives better and more prosperous for all mankind.
Today, Hyosung operates over 70 production facilities and sales offices around the world including Korea, the U.S., Southeast Asia, Europe, South America and Africa, through which we provide specialized products and services that incorporates the various needs of our customers. We continue to strive to become a trusted partner of our customers based on such vast network and commitment. Hyosung further invests in new growth engines for the future that will add greater value to the lives of us all. State-of-the-art carbon fiber and Polyketone that will replace steel in the future, the electronic material industry, next-generation financial infrastructures that enhance the comforts of life – these are just some of the cuttingedge technologies that will enable Hyosung to grow into a leader of innovation in the creative economy of the future.
- Company: Hyosung Vietnam Co.,Ltd
- Tax Number: 3600890952
- Legal Representative: Yoo Sun Hyung
- Registration Date: 28/05/2007
- Address: N2 Street, Nhon Trach 5 Industrial Zone, Dong Nai Province, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh Office: L07-06, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton District, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 251 3566 000 / +84 28 3825 1617
- Fax: +84 251 3569 448 / +84 28 3823 1971
- Website: hyosungvina.com
- Industrial Materials: Tire & Industerial Reinforcements PU, Technical Yarn PU
- Textile: Spandex PU, Nylon-Polyester Fiber PU
- Chemicals: PTMG
- Power & Industrial Systems: Industrial Machinery PU