222 modern ships, 9.8 million TEU (Twenty-foot Equivalent Unit) transported per year, around 12,000 motivated employees in 394 offices in 127 countries. Hapag-Lloyd is a leading global liner shipping company and a powerful partner for you. Hapag-Lloyd offers a fleet with a total capacity of 1.6 Million TEU, as well as a container stock of more than 2.5 million TEU including one of the world’s largest and most modern reefer container fleets. A total of 118 liner services worldwide ensure fast and reliable connections between more than 600 ports on all the continents.
The owners of Hapag-Lloyd are CSAV (25.8%), Klaus Michael Kühne (incl. Kühne Holding AG and Kühne Maritime GmbH (25.0%), HGV Hamburger Gesellschaft für Vermögens- und Beteiligungsmanagement mbH (13.9%), Qatar Investment Authority (14.5%), the Public Investment Fund on behalf of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (10.2%), plus a free float of 10.6% (percentages have been rounded and the free float includes institutional shareholders with a shareholding of less than 5%).
- Company: Hapag-Lloyd (Vietnam) Company Limited
- Tax Number: 0303851867
- Legal Representative: Chui Chi Wai
- Registration Date: 07/08/2007
- Address: L16-02+03, 16th Floor, 71 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Ha Noi Office: 19th Floor, VCCI Tower, 9 Dao Duy Anh Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 28 3915 5300 / +84 24 3936 6206
- Fax: +84 28 3915 5349 / +84 24 39366205
- Website: hapag-lloyd.com
- Cargo (Dry Cargo, Reefer Cargo, Dangerous Goods, Special Cargo)
- Fleet (Containers, Vessels)
- Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- Security Information