Established in Singapore in 1953, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically balanced animal feed within Asia. Gold Coin is today one of the largest privately owned agribusinesses in the Region, employing over 2900 people throughout 21 production facilities, across 9 countries. Click here to view Gold Coin location.
With a milling capacity of approximately 2.6 million tonnes per year, Gold Coin offers a wide range of products for both the Livestock and the Aqua industries, including young animals and hatchery feed, premixes, concentrates and compound feed.
Gold coins have always symbolized good fortune, lasting value and superior quality. The gold coin analogy has been a guiding force for our Company over the years as we have perfected our recipes and built a strong brand name and reputation as the market leader of premium quality feed.
- Company: Gold Coin Feedmills (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Address: Jalan Parang, Pelabuhan Utara, 42000 Pelabuhan Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
- Phone: +603 3176 7300
- Fax: +603 3176 7295
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: goldcoin-group.com
- Livestock (Poutry; Broiler; Pigs; Ect)
- Aquaculture (Shrimp grow-out feeds For Penaeus Monodon and vannamei (semi-intensive, intensive); For Penaeus Monodon (extensive, semi-intensive); For Penaeus vannamei (semi-intensive, intensive); Ect)