Contact

Please explain why this publication should not be displayed on our website.
Thank you for your message !
Message not sent.

Categories

Regions

First Logistics Development (JV) Company

Contact us

Contact

Owned and operated by First Logistics Development (JV) Company, we are the premier container port project in Vietnam, having built strong partnerships with our foreign investors. VICT was established on the 22nd of September 1994, following the investment licence 996/GP issued by the State Committee for Cooperation and Investment (SCCI) and now the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI).

We are licensed for a 40-year joint venture between Southern Waterborne Transport Corporation (SOWATCO) of Vietnam and the Singapore-based MITORIENT, the latter holds 63% in a partnership between the NOL group of Singapore and Mitsui & Company of Japan, while SOWATCO holds the remaining 37% of the company shares. Our debut operation was on the 20th November 1998 and since then we have achieved impressive growth over the years. We continuously aim to increase efficiency in service and improve customer relations.

  • Company: First Logistics Development (JV) Company
  • Tax Number: 0300602277
  • Legal Representative: Kong Wai Keong
  • Registration Date: 22/09/1994
  • Address: A5 Street, Hamlet 5, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
  • Phone: +84 28 3872 9999
  • Fax: +84 28 3872 4888
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Website: vict-vn.com

Services:

  • Vessel Berthing – Unberthing
  • Ship Planning
  • Cargo/Container Storage
  • Container Freight Station (CFS)
  • Reefer Connection and Monitoring
  • On-site Customs Offices
  • Container Washing and Repairs
  • Terminal Security
  • Power Backup

Find us

A5 Street, Hamlet 5, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam