CX was founded in 1972 and is listed on Taiwan stock exchange. In 1996, CX established a production base in Vietnam, inside the Than Thuan Export Processing Zone located in Ho Chi Minh City. With focus on the forging metal parts for speaker parts, automotive component, sewing machines, hydraulic machinery, finishing reel and construction usage. Over 40% of our customers are Japanese enterprises.
In addition, from tooling design, tooling manufacturing, to cold forging, heat treatment, machining, surface treatment, and quality management; CX can provide the one-step services, in addition, CX is capable to produce cold forging parts for car entertainment system, aluminum alloy forging parts, precision stamping, hot+cold forging component, and plastic injection parts. Please contact us for further information.
CX will continue to improve the customer-oriented awareness, based on the excellent technical and manufacturing abilities in order to achieve the target of meeting delivery time and cost reduction, to become a high quality supplier.
- Company: CX Technology (VN) Corporation
- Tax Number: 0300737556
- Legal Representative: Gray Chu
- Registration Date: 12/10/1998
- Address: Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 28 3770 1025
- Fax: +84 28 3770 1636
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: cxtechnology.com
- Capital: 30,000,000 USD
- Employee: 1.220
- Company Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO/ TS16949
- Value Customer: Pioneer, Harman Kardon, Foster, Panasonic, YAMAHA
- Speaker Parts: Cone, Dust Cap, Front plate / Core cap, Copper Cap, Back plate, Shell pot (cup)
- Automotive parts: Inner Collar, Housing, Brake piston
- Travelware component: Clip, Cord end, Cord lock, Corner protector, Front release buckle, Glide, Hook, Ladder lock, Ring, Side release buckle
- Other Cold Forging Components: Bicycle Components, Hardware