Composites Technology Research Malaysia Sdn Bhd (CTRM) was incorporated on 20 November 1990 with Ministry of Finance Incorporated as its principle shareholder. CTRM is entrusted with a strategic role to develop high technology based industry, namely the Aerospace and Composites industries. CTRM’s main objective and obligation is clearly to take the lead in developing the advanced composites industry in Malaysia by developing People, Capability and Products.
CTRM started it business operations with the assemblies and manufacturing of a two-seater composites light aircraft, Eagle 150B. After 29 years in operation, today CTRM is part of the global supply chain in Composites Aero structures for major commercial and military aircraft manufacturers in the world. Apart from aerospace manufacturing, CTRM has also expanded into sub and major assembly activities and provides composite testing services, composite R&D and R&T, and composite repair.
- Company: CTRM Aero-Composites Sdn Bhd
- Year Established: 1990
- Address: Level 2, EON Complex, Persiaran Kerjaya, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
- Phone: +603 7880 0257 / +60 6317 1007 / +603 7880 0256
- Fax: +603 7803 9256
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: ctrm.com.my
- Composites Aerostructrure
- Composites Non-Aetrostructure (Aircraft Interior & Seats; Rail Interior &Exterior Panels; Truck Body; Lotus Europa & Body Panel; Radome)
- Composites Testing (Composites Chemical Testing; Composites Mechanical Testing; Composites Physical Testing)