Bridge Fields Group started off in reprocessing of rubber tyres in 1998. Over the years, it has invested in Research and Development to refine the technology to enable conversion of various types of rubber scraps into high quality rubber gum for the rubber product manufacturers. In 2004, the Group moved to the new factory in Ipoh and capacity has been upgraded to the present level of more than 600 tonnes per month to satisfy demand. Due to the unique technology developed, capacity can also be upgraded speedily to meet further demand.
Bridge Fields Resources Group has developed a unique reprocessing technology. After 10 years of hard work and considerable investments in R&D, it has managed to commercialise the reprocessing of wide range of rubber scraps, both natural and synthetic, into high quality rubber gum, an intermediate raw material now widely accepted by manufacturers worldwide.
- Company: Bridge Fields Resources Sdn Bhd
- Year Established: 1988
- Address: 49-2, Jalan USJ 10/1G, Taipan Crest47620 Subang Jaya, Malaysia
- Hulu Selangor Office: Lot 4, Jalan Zurah 5B Kawasan Perindustrian Zurah, 44200 Rasa, Hulu Selangor Malaysia
- Phone: +603 5633 8444 / +601 2670 9676
- Fax: +603 5634 5333
- Email: [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]
- Website: bridgefields.com
Products: Natural Rubber Gum: NRG-90P, NRG-PL2, NRG-80W, NRG-HG, NRG-UG, NBR-31, NBR-30, Ecotyl 75M