Established in August 1983, Bolloré Logistics Singapore opened its first warehouse hub at Tanjong Pagar, dedicated to the Retail, and Perfumes & Cosmetics industry. The company then set sights on the Aerospace logistics, before diversifying its services to cater for the emerging Healthcare, Fragrances & Flavors, and Luxury-Retail industry.
With over 30 years of experience, Bolloré Logistics Singapore has grown to be a leading figure in offering global logistics solutions, warehouse and supply chain management services such as Regional Distribution Centers and Value-added Services (VAS). Services were also extended to other industries such Oil & Gas, High Tech, Fine Chemicals and Industrial Projects.
- Company: Bolloré Logistics Singapore Pte Ltd
- Representative: Frederic Marcerou
- Year Established: 1983
- Address: 101 ALPS Avenue #03-01, Singapore 498793
- Phone: +65 6416 8366 / +65 6416 8338
- Email: [email protected] (Frederic Marcerou)/ [email protected] (Mr Matthieu Gaonach )
- Website: bollore-logistics.com
Services: Multimodal Transport, Customs and Regulatory Compliance, Logistics, Global Supply Chain and Industrial Projects.