BCP Dermatological Corporation, headed by Mrs. Dina dela Paz-Stalder as President and Chief Executive Officer, was established in July 1999 with the vision of providing quality skin care products to Filipinos. As a 100% Filipino owned Company, BCP Dermatological Corporation was instituted by a Filipino for Filipinos.
The company has since then grown and carved a niche in the personal care industry, eventually venturing out into other business pursuits such as the importation and distribution of dermatological machines. An affiliate company, Stalder Laboratories, Inc., manufactures its top-of-the-line products and cosmetics. BCP Dermatological Corporation promotes and markets its products both directly to doctors through the Ethical Products Division and to consumers through the Consumer Products Division.
The Ethical Products Division has a wide coverage of Dermatologists, Pediatricians, Family Medicine and General Practitioners and Midwives. The Consumer Products Division, on the other hand, provides a strong complement to the Ethical Division by enabling the availability of its products in major drugstore chains and hospital pharmacies while selling BCP’s over-the-counter products to supermarkets, groceries and other consumer outlets. Sales operations have nationwide coverage.
- Company: BCP Dermatological Corporation
- Address: Dela Paz Bldg, 1570 Dapitan St, Brgy 481 Zone 047, Sampaloc, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Phone: (632) 781-1804 / (63-922) 866-8240 / (63-917) 845-0323 / (63-917) 541-8790
- Fax: (632) 781-5595 / (63-922) 866-8235
- Email: [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]
- Website: bcpderma.com
Main Products: Skin Care Products