Bayer Vietnam Ltd., belongs to the Bayer Group and has operated in Vietnam since 1994 with two modern factory facilities in Dong Nai and Binh Duong provinces and two branch offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh Cities to support our business activities. Our Pharmaceuticals Division focuses on prescription products, especially for cardiology and women’s healthcare, contrast agents in diagnostic imaging and on specialty therapeutics in the areas of oncology, hematology and ophthalmology.
Our Consumer Health Division markets mainly non-prescription products categories, also known as over-the-counter (OTC) products, with the aim to support people do more for their health and well-being. Our Crop Science Division in Vietnam offers fungicides, herbicides & insecticides for crop protection along with hybrid rice, vegetable-seed solutions and non-crop pesticides. Our Business Unit Animal Health supports the health of aquatic organisms, farm animals and companion animals through our offering of innovative therapies and solutions.
Committed to the principles of sustainable development and to our role as a socially and ethically responsible corporate citizen, Bayer Vietnam has for many years carried out our corporate social responsibility activities to the Vietnamese community. The efforts have been made through technical support in the area of science and education, health and social needs as well as agricultural development.
- Company: Bayer Vietnam Co.,Ltd
- Tax Number: 3600359484
- Registration Date: 30/08/1997
- Address: 118/4 Amata Industrial Zone, Long Binh Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh Branch: 3rd Floor, CentrePoint Building, 106 Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Ha Noi Branch: 2nd Floor, HITC Building, 239 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 274 3656 475 / +84 28 3845 0828 / +84 24 3839 8500
- Fax: +84 274 3656 476 / +84 28 3845 0829 / +84 24 3839 8600
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: bayer.com.vn
Products: Consumer Health, Animal Health, Crop Science, Pharmaceuticals