Bangkua Factory (BKF) was founded in 1963 by Mr.Boonyu and Mr.Viriya Trangadisaikul. We have been thriving since the early years thanks to the founders’ untiring commitment to innovative approaches to production techniques and management philosophy. Therefore, in 1973 we expanded and moved to the current location under the new name of Bangkok Metropolis Motor Co., Ltd.
From the humble start in 1963 when there was only one worker, now our business has grown and driven by over 600 staffs with a registered capital of 150 million baht (approximately USD 3.8 million). Our 3 main lines of manufacturing operations include: Plastic injection, aluminum die-casting, and rubber tire and inner tube for motorycle and bicycle.
- Company: Bangkok Metropolis Motors Co., Ltd
- Legal Representative: Chayo Trangadisaikul
- Year Established: 1963
- Address: 73 Mu 7, Suanluang Kratumban, Samutsakhon, Samutsakhon 74110, Thailand
- Phone: +66 2805 9000
- Fax: +66 2420 1818
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: bkf.co.th
- Automotive Part
- Plastic Injection Molding & Aluminum Die-Casting
- Tire & Tube for Motorcycle and Bicycle