ATC was organized and registered with Securities and Exchange Commission with an authorized capital of P30M and paid-up capital of P22M. In 2018, Mitsubishi Motors Corporation acquires 100% share of Asian Transmission Corporation. ATC is committed to provide customers with products of the highest quality that can be relied upon by the end-users for their lasting value and utility. Towards this end, we encourage and support the highest standards of professional and technical competence in any productive undertaking pursued by the company.
Our Vision: To make ATC a global supplier of automotive parts.
Our Mission: To achieve continued growth through highest quality for our lifetime stakeholders.
- Company: Asian Transmission Corporation
- Year Established: 1973
- Address: 105 Productivity Drive, Calamba, 4027 Laguna, Philippines
- Phone: (63-49) 549-1281 / (63-49) 549-1666
- Fax: (63-49) 549-1281
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: asian-transmission.com.ph
- Capital: 100% Mitsubishi Motors Corp.
- Production Capacity: 4.76M pieces/year Transmission Component Parts, 88.8K units/year RM2, 95.0K units/year RM5 Transmission Assembly
- Factory Area: Manufacturing Building (22.120 sq. m.), Other Support Facilities (21.114 sq. m.)
- Company Certification: SIKAP-GAWA Award for Industrial Peace – Labor- Management Cooperation, ISO 9002, ISO 14001, Best Labor-Management Cooperation (LMC) award, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004
- Export Market: Japan, Thailand, Indonesia
Main Products: AUTOMOTIVE TRANSMISSION UNITS, AXLE ASSY, COMPONENT PARTS, ENGINE ASSY