Amalgamated Metal Corporation (M) Sdn. Bhd. (AMC) was incorporated in 1982. Since then, AMC has developed its engineering fabrication and contracting services to its present capability of offering complete turnkey projects. AMC has always pride itself in the quality and timeliness of products and services offered. AMC is an ASME stamp holder for U, U2 and S since 1997. AMC had also obtained its Chinese Safety Quality License in June 2002 and more recently, the ISO 9001-2000 certification by Lloyds Register in September 2004. All its plant facilities located both in Subang, Kuala Lumpur and Kuantan, Pahang are registered pressure equipment manufacturers by the Malaysian DOSH (Department of Safety and Health).
AMC manufactures various process equipment from carbon steel to exotic materials such as incoloy, inconel, monell, hastelloy and high chrome nickel alloys used for the petroleum, power, chemical, edible oil and other process industries. AMC also has extensive experience in the fabrication of thick wall vessels as well as welding of all types of clad plate materials. AMC markets its products and services locally and internationally, very competitively and is committed to absolute customer satisfaction. Our Clients include well-know multi-nationals with end users throughout the world as well as international engineering contractors.
- Company: Amalgamated Metal Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd
- Year Established: 1982
- Representative: Mr Carlson Yap (Deputy General Manager)
- Address: No.47, (Lot 540), Jalan TUDM Kg. Baru Subang, Seksyen U6, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
- Kuantan Office: Lot 109-B/23C/24, Kawasan Perindustrian Gebeng, 26080 Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur, Malaysia
- Phone: +603 7846 1389 / ++60 9585 8888
- Fax: +603 7846 3795 / +60 9583 7301
- Email: [email protected] /[email protected]
- Website: amcsb.com.my
- Fabricated Steel Products
- Flare Stacks
- Heat Exchangers (Shell and Tube)
- Steam Boilers
- Power Generation