Advanex Group Of Asia started by Advanex (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. formerly known as Kato Spring (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Advanex Inc in Japan, a mainboard listed company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Incorporated in 1978, Advanex (Singapore) which is a leading manufacturer of precision springs is now the regional headquarter to Advanex (Thailand) and Advanex (Shanghai). Together with Advanex (Vietnam), a subsidiary of Advanex (Thailand), the group is responsible for the Asia market outside of Japan.
Our pricipal activities include manufacturing and trading in a wide range of precision metal components such as compression, extension and torsion springs, wire formings, flat springs, metal stamping, insert moulding and high performance hinges. Advanced engineering technology is used in the manufacture of all our products in modern facilities incorporating Advanex standards in our manufacturing and quality systems to achieve high quality and reliable products.. Our 100% Delivery-On-time (DOT) guarantee and 36524 (365 days 24 hours) Customer Care Service are the trademark of Advanex services which won us many recognition and appreciation from our business partners.
- Company: Advanex Vietnam Co.,Ltd
- Tax Number: 0800340238
- Legal Representative: Saksit Turongsomboon
- Registration Date: 22/08/2006
- Address: Lot F3, Phuc Dien Industrial Zone, Cam Giang District, Hai Duong Province, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh Office: Room 503, 5th Floor, Incubation Center Building, Block A, Tan Thuan EPZ, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 220 354 5075 / +84 28 3770 0813
- Fax: +84 220 354 5076 / +84 28 3770 0895
- Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Website: advanex.com.vn
- Capital: 1,200,000 USD
- Company Certification: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004
- Value Customer: Canon Vietnam, Denso Manufacturing Vietnam
Products: Compression spring, Extension spring, Helical coil spring, Torsion spring, Wire sping, Flat spring