Acumen Research Laboratories (ARL) is a contract research organization (CRO) that provides a comprehensive range of customized, high-quality contract R&D services in drug target discovery and pre-clinical drug development to support the pharmaceutical industry and related biomedical sciences research communities world-wide.
The core R&D strength of ARL is in translational research that addresses the gaps in the early stages of the drug discovery and development value chain, namely novel target discovery and lead generation. The company focuses mainly on cancer, where there are significant unmet medical needs for prescribed drugs. The target identification and validation strategies of ARL comprise an integrated approach involving clinical sample analysis, systems biology, bioinformatics, genomics, proteomics, disease markers, target-specific in vitro, cell-based and in vivo studies to understand the role of the targets in the cancer.
- Company: Acumen Research Laboratories (ARL)
- Year Established: 2010
- Address: NUS Incubation Centre, Blk E4, Engineering Drive 3, #02-12, Singapore 117576
- Phone: +65 9028 5892
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: acumen-research.com
- Project Procedure & Management
- Target Identification, Validation and Enablement
- Biomarker Discovery: Identification and Validation
- Assay Development
- Pre-clinical Drug Development
- Standard Cell and Molecular Biology Work